Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boston Scientific template

I love when a client has a website with strong design elements. There's a lot of value in keeping a company's branding uniform across different media, so I try to create a PowerPoint template that feels like part of the family. It's actually a lot of fun to figure out how to massage existing design into PowerPoint that's useful and versatile. Often, the designers who created the website and other design collateral are long gone, so I will reverse-engineer their work and put it back together for my uses. Here's an example with Boston Scientific.

A chunk of their website:


Similar themes in their most recent annual report:


Finally, some very nice green bullets, also from the annual report:


And here's what I came up with:



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete